Caring for SENIORS is a labor of love that requires a special person with just the right touch. That's why, when you provide care with the Home Instead Senior Care Network, you become a CAREGiver with special "CARE"
Day to day job tasks may include:
- Assistance with household chores
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to appointments, or various errands
- Encouragement to engage in stimulating activities
- No prior experience or medical skills necessary
- Training and continuing education provided
- Accrued paid time off
- Part-time, flexible hours
- Work close to home
- A change to build fulfilling relationships and make a difference in the lives of your clients
- Their own vehicle
- Valid driver's license
- Valid car insurance
CAREGiver's MUST live in one of territories: Waltham, Watertown, Newton, Chestnut Hill, Brookline, Allston, and Brighton
Our pay is competitive depending on experience between $11.50 and $14.00 per hour and
benefits including paid time off, paid travel time and retirement plans.
We do not have live in positions and only a limited number of overnight positions.
You can apply online through this direct link:
Please call our office located in Waltham at 781-314-0153 between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
|Title:||Home Helpers, HHA's and CNA's|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 440 Totten Pond Rd. Waltham, MA 02451. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 7813140153. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.