Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
benefits including paid time off, paid travel time and retirement plans. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/398
|Title:||CAREGiver, Companion, Personal Care|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 440 Totten Pond Rd. Waltham, MA 02451. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 7813140153. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.